Home » » Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston

Posted by Popular Celebrity and Models on Friday, February 11

Jennifer Aniston Has Been a Secret Perfumer for Years

Jennifer Aniston might have debuted her first official fragrance just weeks ago–but it turns out she'd already honed her skills crafting signature scents for her inner circle. "I wanted to create my own fragrance because for years I would make scented oils and lotions for my girlfriends for wedding showers, baby showers and birthdays," says this week's PEOPLE cover girl. "I would create a personalized scent for them, so when I was offered the opportunity to design my own fragrance I jumped at the chance." The debut scent, Jennifer Aniston, is a melange of notes that are nostalgic for her, she says, but that are also universal, smelling slightly different on each person who wears it. "I wanted to incorporate some scents that I love most, especially living in Southern California, like jasmine, sandalwood, violet and musk," she explains. "It took over a year to get the fragrance just as I wanted it." Buy the scent for yourself at sephora.com, and read more from Aniston in this week's PEOPLE magazine, on newsstands now.


Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}