Home » , » Khloé Kardashian

Khloé Kardashian

Posted by Popular Celebrity and Models on Friday, February 4

Khloé Kardashian Aims to Be Bikini-Ready by June

Khloé Kardashian recently admitted that for her, weight is a "lifetime struggle." But the E! reality star won't end her body battle without a fierce fight.

"I'm in a working-out process, and I'm definitely back on trying to lose weight," Kardashian, 26, told PEOPLE Friday while promoting her Kardashian Glam Shapes SillyBandz at Kitson in L.A. "It's about being healthy, though. I believe in working out, eating well … I do everything in moderation. I don't like people who do extreme, crazy diets."

The youngest Kardashian sister wants to be a role model to others with similar struggles.

"I don't know if people think celebrities don't have insecurities, but … everyone does," she says. "Mine personally is weight. I could be as skinny as ever, but to somebody else, I may not ever be good enough. My weight fluctuates, and I accept that, and it's my life struggle, but I just wanted to point out that I'm normal, and everybody has their own things."

Fueling her is a desire to feel sexy again in a bikini. "That's my mission," she says. "I'm going to Mexico in June."

Kardashian also joked that by then she might even be ready to wear a two-piece on the cover of PEOPLE.


Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}