Home » , » Tera Patrick - Personal Quotes

Tera Patrick - Personal Quotes

Posted by Popular Celebrity and Models on Sunday, July 24


Personal Quotes

"I was kind of dipping my feet in the water the with the Andrew Blake film. Then I decided I wanted to work with men. In my personal life, I am not attracted to women at all. I can admire a beautiful woman, but I didn't feel comfortable working with women on that level. I treat the business like a business because I have a business mind. I really enjoy my work and my scenes and I think that's part of the reason why I haven't gotten burned out. I've been able to pick and choose to a great extent and that helps. Since I do have a nursing career to fall back on, I am not really forced to be in the business. I stay because I truly enjoy the work."

"I did the fashion modeling in New York until I was 18, then I took four years off to go to school in Idaho. I got my degree in nursing. I'm an RN and have a BS in Microbiology. I wanted to attend the University of Southern California. That's why I moved out here. I got into modeling for financial reasons. I started doing the adult side after I was introduced to Suze Randall. I was a Penthouse Pet and I was in Playboy as well. I just started getting covers and centerfolds and it was a natural progression into videos. I had always had a fantasy about working in front of the camera. My first movie was by a man named Andrew Blake and it was a very softcore-type movie. I was easing my way into things and did some simulated stuff with other girls."
















Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}