Home » , » Vanessa Hudgens Covers Shape Magazine April 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Covers Shape Magazine April 2011

Posted by Popular Celebrity and Models on Friday, July 22


Vanessa Hudgens is the new cover girl of 'Shape' magazine April 2011. The 22-year-old hottie looks stunningly cute as always, flaunting a toned and lean figure. Inside, Vanessa opens up for the magazine and talks a bit about her old unhealthy eating habits, her exercising routine and shares a few tips on how she manages to stay in shape. The gorgeous actress confesses that her diet wasn't always so healthy and speaks about her fast food addiction back in 2007.

"I was so unhealthy. I used to go to Cold Stone Creamery, get a tub of Butterfinger ice cream and eat it all before bedtime. And my fingers were permanently stained orange from Cheetos. When I came back [to High School Musical], I almost couldn’t get my costume on. When I finally got it zipped up, my boobs were up to my chin," Vanessa told the magazine. She continued saying that, "The director, Kenny Ortega, saw me and said: 'Whoa, mamacita, look at you!' And I was like: 'I don't know where this came from!' But I knew," she admitted.









Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}