Home » , » Kelly Rowland Quotes and Pics

Kelly Rowland Quotes and Pics

Posted by Popular Celebrity and Models on Sunday, August 14


Freddy vs. Jason actually kind of landed in my lap. I went out for the audition, and I think two hours later my agent called me back and said 'Kelly, you got the part!'

The song I have on repeat right now would probably have to be Chris Brown's 'Beautiful People.' It's such an amazing record. As soon as I hear it, I can't stop moving. And I smile so big and it's great when music makes you do that.

[on Oprah] Nobody's perfect, but she comes so close! She's like the female version of God. She inspires me to work hard and give back.

[on Sade] I've never heard music that makes you feel so warm and at ease, besides maybe Miles Davis or [John] Coltrane. Sade can never be duplicated.

Random Photos of Kelly Rowland




Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}