Home » , , , » Kim Kardashian - W

Kim Kardashian - W

Posted by Popular Celebrity and Models on Thursday, August 4


I've come too far to be back here, Kardashian said on last night's episode of E!'s Kourtney & Kim Take New York. I'm done with posing nude.

"I feel so taken advantage of!" Kim Kardashian wailed about the fashion spread that remained nameless -- though it was easy to make out the W Magazine cover that was blurred out for TV, and presumably legal reasons. According to Kim, she was told that artwork and architectural landscapes would be strategically covering her private parts, only to find that by art, W meant graphic title treatments and silver paint. With nothing left to do since the magazine had already been printed and shipped, Kris Jenner, Kim's mom and manager, advised her to "own it" as a celebration of the female body.

On her public perception:

I’m not a drinker, and when I’m up on the table dancing, it’s for the picture. Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me. And the show reveals that.








Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}